This is possibly the highest quality shielded cable you can get. Milspec, High temperature, light weight and low friction PTFE outer coating for pulling through longer cable runs.
Ideal for many types of sensor connections, including VR Sensor, active sensors requiring 5v power, as well as temperature sensor connections.
Available in 8 foot segment (2.43 M) lengths
- Milspec Number: M55021/2AEC 24T9-0STX
- Shielded PTFE Aircraft Wire
- 24AWG, 2 Conductor
- Stranding: 19/36 (each)
- Conductor: Annealed Copper
- Insulation: PTFE
- Shielding: Silver-Plated Braided Coppper
- Jacketing: Extruded PTFE
- 600V Rating
- Color: One white, one black.
- Temperature Rating: -85°F to +392°F (-65°C to +200°C)
- OD: ~.107″ (~2.72mm)