Upgrade to Precision, High-Energy and Tunable Crank-Fired Ignition
The Megajolt/E is designed to work with the commonly available Ford EDIS 4,6 or 8 cylinder ignition module. Combined with inexpensive and easy to obtain OEM coil pack(s), trigger wheel and crank sensor, (sold separately) you can realize your engine’s potential at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
Improvements in the new Megajolt/E MK2
The new Megajolt/E MK2 has been evolved to add the features you’ve asked for, while making the system more robust and compact:
- Hard Rev Limiter included!
- USB interface for ease of use: No drivers needed for Windows 10; easy to install drivers for previous versions of Windows.
- Status LEDs for RPM and Ignition Advance signals to aid in diagnostics
- Improved and ruggedized power supply and enhanced transient protection on inputs
- More compact: Just 85 x 85mm
- 100% compatible with previous generation Megajolt/E and Megajolt Lite Jr V4 – drops right in!
- 3D ignition mapping: 10×10 ignition advance grid with full linear interpolation smoothing between cells
- On-board 2.5 bar MAP sensor with MAP sensor option (TPS option requires external TPS, not included)
- Dual, on-the-fly switchable ignition configuration
- Analog auxiliary input to further adjust ignition advance
- Four user-defined output switches, which trigger on RPM, Load or Auxiliary input, plus shift light output
- Modern, easy to use, and customizable Windows-based Configuration/Tuning software Screenshots
- 1000’s of satisfied users worldwide- see our “Powered By” Gallery!
What’s in the box
- Megajolt/E controller (fully assembled and tested)
- USB tuning cable
- Molex Plug and pin set for your harness (you crimp your wires to pins)