AnalogX is a compact 4 channel analog to CAN bus I/O expander, ruggedized and hardened for automotive and industrial applications.
AnalogX provides 4 buffered and protected 0-5v sensor inputs, broadcasting sensor values between 1 and 255Hz. A 0.5A 5v reference is also provided for powering sensors.
Features at a high level:
- Rugged and sealed Industry-standard M8 connectors for CAN/Power and sensors
- Compact and environmentally protected design; IP65 rating
- Compatible with our plug and play harness system (cables available separately) – 60 x 60 x 24mm / 100gm
Compatible with our plug and play system
AnalogX2 is compatible with our plug and play harness system, allowing you to simply plug a system together all the way from RaceCapture to individual sensors. Use the Powered 8 port dual CAN bus hub (available separately), to provide power and pass data to RaceCapture, and enable future expansion for other devices.
Compatible Plug and Play harness accessories
For a full plug and play installation, these parts are available separately:
- Powered 8 port dual CAN bus hub
- CAN bus extension cable (available in multiple lengths)
- RaceCapture RJ45 integration cable
- Quad Sensor Expander
- Single channel sensor extension cable (available in multiple lengths)
- 10 bar / 150 PSI pressure sensor with plug and play harness
- 150 bar / 2175 PSI pressure sensor with plug and play harness
- -40 to 150C linear temperature sensor with plug and play harness
- Single channel sensor pigtail
Bare pigtails for custom installation
If you need a custom installation, bare wire pigtails are also available for CAN/power and sensors, or you can source your own industry standard M8 connectors.
What’s in the kit
- AnalogX 4 channel analog to CAN I/O expander
Note: Cables / connectors available separately, depending on your installation needs.